Friday, May 28, 2010

Here comes the sun....

BRING ON THE BBQ!!!
Actually, the sun here in California shines most of the time, but I thought it a clever title. Really though, according to... Me, summer starts on Memorial day, and that is just around the corner. We thought it would be appropriate to do some Barbecuing with our favorite California residents, my brother Wes, his cute wife Ash, and their little kidlets. We thought we needed to do something fun together before the summer gets too crazy! It was so fun! We brought our large kidlet with us, and Hailey and Texas had a blast! They were like two peas in a pod. Texas followed Hailey wherever she went...
This could be my all time favorite picture....

Texas was a good sport when he became the horse attached to hailey's buggy.


He did get jealous though when Gabe payed more attention to Hailey than to him...


Hailey hurt her foot... So Gabe thought the best way to fix it was to turn the girl upside down. It actually seemed to fix the problem...

Gabe was sittin' back enjoying the sunshine, with a piece of grass in his mouth. (That's the way Cowboys relax in the sunshine...) So Hays saw this and with out words, stuck the grass in her mouth too...

She's a little Cowgirl in training. ( I love the horsie shirt Hays!)

And of Course. Whenever we Spencer girls get anywhere near Hailey, we stick a camera in her face. We've done it since she was born. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the first grandbaby on our side... but I can't seem to kick the habit. So here it is, the many faces of Hailey and Abby:



It was so fun Wes and Ash! Thank you for having us over! As I was going through my pics, I didn't see that I got any of you guys or Colty... I am bummed! But... We can't wait to see you guys on Sunday for Weston's Graduation. I'm sure there will be a few pictures taken on that occasion!

No comments: