Sunday, May 23, 2010

The smile that keeps me together...


HELLO BLOGGING WORLD!!

This is Gabriel, I don't think we've met but it is definitely a pleasure. I just wanted to take a quick moment of your time to do a little bragging... you see MY WIFE IS TOTALLY AWESOME! (I'm sure you already knew that... but I just like to say it out loud!)

This little post is to congratulate ABBY for EARNING an "A" in her extremely difficult college Biology class. You see Abby is pretty freaking talented, let me explain:
  • Abby is a ROCKSTAR of a dental assistant... she's California RDA certified and has about 60 years of experience (its kind of a family thing...I think she has the teeth cleaning-whitening-fixing-filling gene. I'm sure they'll discover it soon.)
  • Abby also is a Cosmetology graduate, she gives some great haircuts and works wonders with hair up-do's... (something I had no idea about...I have all brothers...but she sure keeps me looking nice.)
  • Now after all that... Abby wants to add to her resume... and maybe you know like...GO TO NURSING SCHOOL. (Prob because every time I go anywhere with the boys I come home bleeding and swollen...ha ha)
So the first step of getting in to Nursing are the required classes, the big BIOLOGY 120...

Honestly, I was a little worried about this one, I know Universities use this class as a "weeder" class to skim the fat off the "health care" wanna-bee class.

It was quite the ordeal, we had to fudge the residency dates, petition to add her to the class (good thing she's super HOTT and had a male professor...), and get the boss lady to let her leave early 2 days a week.

Anyways, she did it all, missed only like one lecture, only cried a couple of times, and really learned the material- (nothing like discussing--in detail--the reproductive cycle with the girl I'll be reproducing with!) jk... that one may have went too far sorry... :D.
!!!!ANYWAYS SHE ACE'D THE CLASS!!!!

Abby is completely legit (new phrase i picked up in the OC) and I think the world should know. She's so freaking talented... there's nothing she can't do, (besides proof read for errors--jk). I'm such a lucky guy...

Here's to you ABBY!
CONGRATS ON YOUR "A!" I love you! You'll always be my sunshine!

Well she just made me an amazing Tilapia-rice-veggie, candle-light dinner.... with a Brownie for an appetizer (my life ROCKS!)

Besos,
GABRIEL
ps. I took that class and only got an A-... she's even smarter than me! (I love this picture... Hailey hurt her foot, Texas is Jealous... I usually hang him upside down... my life is outrageous! jk..)

2 comments:

Gabe and Abby said...

I have the most amazing husband in the world. Thank you baby, you are so sweet to me...
I love you!

Gina said...

Abby,

I haven't had a chance to check your blog for awhile. It looks like you guys are doing great! And what a sweet tribute from your darling husband. You guys are so cute.