Wednesday, April 8, 2009

We're Moving!


I know its been forever, but things have been so crazy lately! We found out we are moving a little sooner than we had antisipated... which is awesome! We are so excited! Gabe and I went down to California last week in search for an apartment. Gabe had to work alot of the time we were down there so I was busy on my laptop looking, looking for a place to live. AND WE FOUND IT!!!! I love it! Its an apartment in a place called Mission Viejo in Orange County. It is so beautiful and we are only about 15 minutes from the beach. The best part is that it is our own little place. Gabe will be able to work alot in California and travel a little less than he has been to his other areas. Oh... and we will have the internet, a major plus for the both of us. I am most excited about the pool outside the apartment, hopefully this summer we can spend some good saturdays at the pool and learning to surf at the beach. And... best of all, the sun is going to shine! I can't wait! Good thing we are moving right away! (Seriously, I have so much to do, I don't know why I am blogging right now) We are moving on monday. That's right, in 5 days! We have so much to do and get done. So I'm going to stop blogging now and get my errands done. But there will be more blogs to come... from our own place... in Mission Viejo, CALIFORNIA!!!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Congratulations on your new home! :) I hope you keep blogging so I can keep "track" of my cute cousin and his new wife! (Hehe) Good luck with the move!

NatBug said...

Abby and Gabe,
I am so glad that I found out that you guys have a blog before you moved. Now I can keep up with what is going on with my nephew and his cute little wife. Take care, and I hope that you get settled soon and love your new place! I was glad that we got to see you guys before you left!!! You two are so cute together!
Love,
Natalie