Monday, April 27, 2009

A Big Birthday Shout-out!

While we were in the process of moving ourselves across states, I failed to give some birthday shout-outs to some of my most favorite people in the world. And so my apologies go out for the belated Happy Birthdays. But better late than never right?














First of all, Happy Birthday to my wonderful dad! He is honestly the most amazing man in the world. He is such a great and silent example. His acts of service and his hard work and dedication often goes untalked about, but is never over looked in my eyes. I haved watched him, ever since I was little. Always working with his hands, whether it be remodeling the house, building a shed, rebuilding a jeep, a Land Cruiser, an old '54 Chevy pick-up, or a Motorcycle. Always dedicated to doing what he has been asked. In the mornings I would often wake up and find my dad reading his scriptures, alot of times in spanish, gathering our family for prayer, and giving us simple but powerful advise. Always there for us when we need him, and always telling us He loves us. My dad is simply wonderful and I just love him more than anything. Dad thank you for all you do for us. I am so glad we got to spend your birthday down in Cali together! And... I must say... you are looking younger and younger with every birthday!

To my darling sister-in-law Ashey! Ashley is such an awesome sister-in-law! When she and Wes were engaged Ash would sometimes sleep over at our house so she didn't have to drive home to provo late at night. I loved those nights. Ash and I would have sleep overs and I loved to her about how she and wes met, how they fell in love, and how he proposed, you know... from a girls point of view. (my brother didn't give much detail) I am so lucky to have her as a sister. I have so much fun with her. I love shopping and hanging out by the pool at her mom's in Glendora. I am so glad we moved a little closer. Maybe we'll get some more shopping days at Santi Alley! Love you Ash! Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Jake! (Jake is pictured on the far left) Ok, I need not apologize for this belated birthday shout-out, because I am early on this one! Jake turns 23 on Friday! We love Jake. He is such and awesome brother to Gabe and a great Brother-in-law. We've spent a couple nights hangin' out the three of us and Jake is so fun to be around. He is such a hard worker. He's working and going to school up at Utah State and is doing awesome.
Happy Birthday Jake! Enjoy the Day!

And finally to my sweet heart niece, my little Hailey Bug. Oh I love this little girl to death. She is such a doll. I was lucky enough to be here on her birthday this year since they only live a little ways from our new place. She was such a cutie on her birthday. Ash put together an amazing "Fancy Nancy" birthday party and all her little friends came in dress up. Hailey ate the entire dish of Starburst and opened an endless supply of toys.
She is so fun to be around. Her latest kick is the musical "Annie". She loves to sing "Tomorrow, tomorrow, i love ya, AL-WAYS". She is facinated with everything around her. She moves from one corner to the next, outside, inside, this toy, that toy, she is everywhere. And I just love watching and playing, trying to keep up with her every move.
Happy Birthday Hailey Bug! I love you!

No comments: