Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Babe!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband!  Gabe turned 26 yesterday and it has been quite the birthday weekend!  It started with an awesome "suprise" party...(i swear he knew) with some of Gabe's highschool buddies at chile's.  It was so fun to get together and hear about their "good old days".  He has such great friends and I love their wives.  Then we had cake and ice cream back at our place. I spent the whole weekend stressing over the cake... (i'm not much of a chef)  but it turned out so great!



The next day we went to his parents house for dinner and more cake.  The whole fam came over for the party.  Then Gabe and I decided to take advantage of the little sunshine we get in March and hopped on the bike and went on a ride.  We drove all around South Jordan and even to Coppertin, went on a little walk and then hit some balls around with the golf clubs.  We spent his actual birthday hangin' out and bein a little lazy with pizza and a movie.  It was quite the birthday extravaganza.

I've been thinking how crazy it is that just one year ago Gabe and I had just started dating.  Gabe spent his birthday on a cruise with his friends, while I was at home thinking about the cute boy that I was hoping would come home, give me a call and we could get to know each other a little more.  Who would have thought that a year later I would be married to that cute boy and having the time of my life?  Gabe came a day before St. Patricks day, and i find it maybe a coincidence that I am the luckiest girl in the world.  I am in love with my best friend.  He makes me happier than I could have ever imagined. Happy Birthday Gabriel!  I can't wait for all the adventures life has in store for us!  I Love you!


No comments: