Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sunshine days!

About a week ago Gabe and I got to visit California...TOGETHER!  I say together because Gabe visits there quite a bit with his job and all, but I was lucky enough to fly down after Gabe had been workin' hard for a few days and spend the weekend with him.  It was SO nice to feel the sun! I swear it had been forever!  What a great weekend it was!  I flew down on thursday night and we went to Dave and Busters for dinner.  We had thought it looked so fun on the commercials and so the second I landed, that was our first stop.  We ate a pretty good meal, I had a burger of course (the first of four while I was there, one everyday) and then we got a game coupon with dinner.  After we ate, we hit the arcades.  It was so fun, I felt like we were in Junior High again.  We drove the cars, motorcycles, shot at crap, and won ourselves 180 tickets!  It was so fun!



We spent the rest of the weekend hangin' out and havin' fun.  Gabe had to work a little bit, and I got to be his sidekick and navigate the GPS.  We spent a lot of hours on the L.A. freeways just chatting and laughing, got lost in downtown LA, spent time with Wes, Ash, and our adorable niece Hailey, ate a burger everyday, went to a musical in Baldwin Park, ate at the best breakfast place EVER, went out to lunch with Gabe's boss, bought a knockoff Ed Hardy purse and an awesome suite for Gabe,  and had the loved every second of hanging out with my cute husband and feeling the sun on my face!  


No comments: