Thursday, March 1, 2012

Londyn's Beau-friend...

Londyn has a little boy friend. His name is Beau. My best friend Megan and I got pregnant right around the same time last spring. It was so fun being pregnant with her, and it gave us a really good excuse to go get frozen yogurt three times a week. Meg was due a few weeks after me. But, little preemie babies run in her family and she delivered Beau 9 weeks early while they were visiting family for the holidays in Utah. I was so grateful that we were up in Utah when she had him. Gabe and I were able to visit a few times before we headed home. Beau was adorable and I fell in love with him immediately. He had to stay in the NICU for quite a while. But he was such a champ. What a strong little dude! He is doing awesome now and last week Megan and Devin and Beau came home to Arizona. Yay for us!!! I was so excited to see Meg and the little guy and introduce them to Londyn. Well, they finally met yesterday! It was so fun to hold little Beau while Meg held Londyn and chat about being new mammas to these little angels. I am so so grateful for Meg and her friendship and to go through all of these things with her. She keeps me sane for sure! Crazy that last year, this same month, we ran the marathon together. So fun to have her in AZ with me. Life will take us both totally different places come summer, but we are going to soak it up until then.... walks, pool days and mall runs with the babes. Londyn and I Love you Meg and Little Beau! So glad you're here!
Londyn looks way bigger than Beau here. That's because her outfit doesn't fit. :) She's actually a little smaller than Beau. No one wants to be bigger than their boyfriend. :)

No comments: