Monday, November 7, 2011

Her First Package!

Baby Londyn got her first package in the mail today!!! My cute and bestest friend Teddy sent Londyn this darling blanket she made. Let me tell you, it is AMAZING! She showed it off on her blog a couple of weeks ago and I was blown away then at the detail of this blanket. I can't believe she sent it to ME!! The detail is even more amazing in person! Teddy, I so am not deserving of your hours and hours at the sewing machine, but baby Londyn and I are so so grateful!!! Thank you thank you my darling friend!! I can't wait to snuggle her in it!

A pic of the front and the back. You can't see it on here, but up close you can see all the detail. Gabe calls Teddy the master sewer.

Love love love the owls!


And the back... amazing.


Did I mention we are naming her Londyn? At least that's what it is for now. We love it though. I think that name's a keeper.

3 comments:

lifeisapicnic said...

teddy that is just about the cutest! London is so lucky!!!

Amanda said...

WOw... that blanket is ADORABLE!!! SO SO cute!!! LOVE the name Londyn... congrats girl!

Teddy, Scott, & baby Jane said...

Abbs you are the cutest. I love you. You're going to be the best mama in the whole world, just like you're the best friend in the whole entire world. Words can't say enough about how much I love ya. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! yahoo!!!