Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Caught on Camera!

We just got back from the Doctor's office! Maybe the best appointment yet! Here's our little gummy bear caught on camera. She was a little bit of a stinker in the way that she never moved her little hand away from her face. Its ok though, I loved seeing her little fingers. And the tongue shot... Love it! Grandmas... Eat your hearts out! The tech said she's dainty. Gabe said that she gets that from him. :) When the doc came in, he said it was the cutest baby he'd seen all morning. I'm pretty sure he says that to every patient, but I gave him cookies anyway. I love my doctor!

As cute as she is as a little orange blob... I can't wait to see her in real life! The doctor said everything is perfect. Her heart rate is perfect. Right now she weighs 2 pounds and 5 ounces. Everything is measuring out right on time. My due date is still Feb. 6 and we're counting down the days! I'm start seeing my doc every 2 weeks now, and then every week starting in January. I'm hoping with the holidays coming that time will fly. I try to imagine our life with our little baby. It'll be awesome. But I am also enjoying every day I get with Gabe, just the two of us. We're so blessed, we have such a wonderful little life.

Alright, here she is...
Presenting our Little Gummy Bear!






1 comment:

Jodi and Jason said...

how adorable! I love that she stuck out her tongue, that is fun!