Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A little update on the Valenzuela's!

Alright!  I'm back to blogging again!  I promised to be better and here I am!  I thought I'd put some more pics up of our wedding.  I am hoping that we get to see more pics soon from our photographer.  He was awesome, but taking a little long.  Hopefully within the next week though we will have some good photos.  Married life is awesome!  I can't speak for Gabe, (I hope he feels the same though!)  We are still living in the little basement apartment at my grandparents.  We can't wait to get our own place but it definitely is a blessing to stay there with them.  I love my grandparents so much and its awesome to have this time with them.  So much has changed in the last 2 months!  First off... I got a new job! I am working at the Super Cuts down on 7th E. and 4th S.  Its awesome.  I've had a week and a half of training with them and now I am on the floor cutting away.  Its been so good for me and I am getting better by the cut!  Its really busy down there.  We get a lot of business men that come in on lunch breaks and girls that just need a good hair fix.  I love it, and the days go by so fast!  Gabe is working with Anvil International.  He is a Mechanical market manager and covers all the South western states.  It is the perfect job for him and he is awesome at it!  We can't wait to move somewhere where we will be in one of his areas.  We don't really know where we're going right now, so we're just waiting in limbo to find out.  It won't be too long though and I'm sure we'll love wherever we go.  In the mean time we're lovin' just hangin' out, being married, cooking dinner together and renting movies.  I feel like such an old person now.  We used to stay up so late and have to drive home in the wee hours of the morning.  We all know how that goes.  I love that we can just go to bed at 10.  Being an old person rocks.  Anywho... I feel like I'm writing a newsletter so hopefully that recaps on our little married life.  Enjoy the pics!  Bar none... 12/12/2008 was the best day of my life!









4 comments:

Erica said...

So good to hear how you are doing! And I am glad to see one of the pictures I took in the mix! I can't wait for more updates!! love you

Unknown said...

Oh you sound like you are having so much fun. I hope that you are doing well. I will have to come get my hair cut from you cause I need one way bad. What one do you work at?

Tricia and Jon said...

I love the updates! And your wedding pictures are AMAZING! You are such a cute couple

Zack said...

So I just found your blog on facebook. You pictures are gorgeous! Love them! I'm glad you're so happy! You can check out our blog at zachacallie.blogspot.com. Loves!