Thursday, January 29, 2009

Worst Blogger in the World...

Alright, alright.... I am officially the worst blogger in the world!  But, just for the record.  Gabe and I are living at my grand parents house for the time being and they don't have wireless internet there.  So I would have to drive ALL THE WAY over to my parents house to blog.  I know, its not that far.  But, I haven't found blogging a reason to brave the antarctic weather yet.  I'm sure I'll get there.  If not, Gabe and I will hopefully be moving soon to a place where the sun shines and the snow don't fall!  We can't wait!  We are loving married life!  It's taken some time to get used to thinking of what's for dinner... but its so fun living with Gabe.  He is awesome and I love the guy to death.  I'll update more about the wedding in a upcoming, (SOON-coming) blog post.  I promise... but i wouldn't take that all that seriously....

2 comments:

Erica said...

YEAH! I am so happy to know you are alive. I can't wait for MORE posts and lots of pictures! LOVE YOU!

KACI JOHNSON said...

Abby long time no talk or see. I just happened to view your blog through Danny and Molly Young's. I know I'm a blog stocker, but I'm ok with that!! Hahaha I just wanted to say hi and congrats on the wedding. Being married is the best!!

Kaci Green Johnson