Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thanksgiving!

    
Here I am, half way through December and I'm just now posting about Thanksgiving.  I love thanksgiving, its actually one of my favorites.  And this year I have so much to be thankful for.  We were lucky enough to go back to Utah and spend it with our family and friends.  We had a great time and can't wait to see them again at Christmas.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  (A couple weeks late!)

 Luckily we got to go to another Utah game to see our Utes.  They played San Diego and definately came out with a victory! 
The Utes about to run it in for a touch down!
Lauren, Jake and Tayson... (sorry about the burned tongue bud)

Gabe and Curtis
Go UTES! 
I was so so happy we got to see my friend Kristin while we were in town.  I went to hair school with Kristin and we were inseperable.  I love this girl so much!  We only get to see each other once or twice a year now, but everytime we do its like no time has passed at all. We had an awesome time.  We went to dinner in Park City at Bandits and then made our way to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.  Kristin works there and pretty much owns the place so she let us pick out whatever we wanted.  Two kids in a candy shop.... We had an awesome time! Love ya kristin! 
Texas finally learned about the snow.  And loved it!  He was playing all over the place. But at the end of the day Texas is still a Cali dog and would rather but warm and inside.  
Thanksgiving day was quite the event.  We started out at my Grandpa Spencer's house, made the trip out to Gabe's house and had yummy dinner with his fam, then moved onto my Aunt Shannon and Uncle Jeff's house where we had an amazing dinner with my whole extended family, then continued to Grandpa Jacks for a little piece of pie.  By the end of the day we were stuffed full of food, tired and happy!
Visiting with my Grandpa Spencer and Bonnie.
Carving the Turkey with Marc.
After Dinner we went to see Gabe's Grandpa Jack.  I just love him.  I love hearing all of his stories.  This time we got to go over and see his welding shop.  It was really cool to see all of the neat stuff he creates.  Gabe also showed him the stuff he sells, hanging from his own Grandpa's shop.
Gabe's cute mom Janice!
Gabe's cute cousins, Aunt Lori and mom.
My new little nephew Colton
After we had dinner with my family, my dad brought out these awesome gifts that he had bought Gabe, Wes and himself.  He had found these awesome nerf guns.  And after he had learned that they were the "IT" thing to buy this year, he had to get them for the boys.  I've never seen three grown men so excited before!
My awesome dad
The three little boys and their Christmas presents
I'm not sure if I've ever seen Gabe so happy as I have with a nerf gun in his hands.
As a result of the shooting rampage, we terrorized the puppy and Gabe had to consol him.
Helping Hailey make a gingerbread train.  I don't think she really needed 6 extra hands, but we couldn't help ourselves.  Sorry Hailey bug!
My favorite little Hailey Bug!

Laur Laur and I
Texas watched his first University of Utah vs. BYU game.  Not only was he extremely disappointed in the outcome of the game.... He found out later that Max Hall hates him.... and thinks he's classless.

No comments: