Sunday, December 13, 2009

A little weekend get away...



Gabe and I took off last weekend for a little trip to Arizona.  Arizona isn't too far from us, so we packed up and took off.  We met up with one of Gabe's mission companions Kreg and is wife Brittany Lewis.  It was so fun to get together and go see the lights at the Mesa Temple.  I do have to clear up one thing though... Contrary to popular belief.... Arizona IS cold during the winter time!  We did have a blast though and loved the weekend in Arizona!




1 comment:

K+B said...

Yay! I just found your blog, this is Britany Lewis by the way... This was so fun when you came to visit! I'm glad I got to meet you. Hopefully we will all be livin' it up in Glendale soon enough. You guys make a beautiful couple, congrats on your first anniversary!