Monday, June 29, 2009

life is awesome!!!


Alright, so life in Southern California really is all its cracked up to be! Things having been going so good for Gabe and I and I'm finding life to be just getting better and better. And in regards to my last post... the sun got my message!  Summer has finally begun.  School is out for the summer, the sun is out, and more and more we see cars headed towards the beach with surf boards strapped to the top.  Sometimes I feel like I am living in a "Save by the Bell" episode!  (which is awesome... I personally am a huge fan of the show)  We have come to the conclusion that since we live by the beach we might as well spend time there!  Its been so fun to come home from work, make a picnic and head to the beach, or spend a Saturday playing in the waves! Life is good!  And speaking of work... I FINALLY got a job here in California!  I am now a dental assistant for an awesome dentist way close to our house.  And since California requires every random licence for dental assisting, I am working on all of those while I work.  Gabe is doing awesome at his job and its so fun to hear all about his job everyday, the people he meets, the places he goes and the traffic he gets to sit in. 
      I really do love it here and am excited for an awesome summer filled with pool days, boogie boarding, camping, new adventures... and a nephew on his way!   We're so excited!

1 comment:

Katelin Pridgen said...

You can be Kelly Kapowski and Gabe can be A.C. Slater.