Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy Birthday WES!

Happy Birthday Weston!  June 6 was my big brother's birthday.  Weston's birthday is just one day ahead of my birthday and I always felt like the luckiest girl in the world because I got to share my birthday with the coolest brother in the world. Weston is such an awesome guy and really the greatest big brother.  When I was growing up, teachers and older "cooler" kids would always ask me if wes was my older brother.  When I would tell them "yes", they would always say what a cool guy he was, what a great kid and what a great athlete he was.  It is so true. I always felt lucky to walk in the footsteps of wes.  I always like to brag about how cool my big brother is... in highschool he won the state football championship, and MVP in volleyball, he was an awesome missionary in Japan, graduated from BYU (GO UTES!!!), married the cutest girl, doing great in dental school and is such an awesome dad!  He is such a great example and I look up to him so much! Happy Birthday Wes!  Love you tons!

No comments: