Friday, June 12, 2009


Dear Mr. Sunshine,
      I feel as if we've had some sort of miscommunication.  You see,  I was under the impression that you lived here in Orange County, California.  I've seen all the t.v. shows and the movies filmed in your backyard... and there you were, shining down, making it seem as if you were always around.  And so, when we heard we were moving to California, the only thing on my mind was you, Mr. Sunshine.  Let me remind you that I left my warm coats and jackets in Utah, where 8 months out of the year you rarely visit.  And so, Mr. Sunshine, be not afraid of the clouds and the "june gloom" they call it.  The beaches, the oceans, the pools and the BBQ's are all waiting for you!  So shine on Mr. Sunshine! Can't wait to see you!  
-Abby Valenzuela... your biggest fan
 

No comments: