Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Texas Fall....

I always love the Fall.  It is by far, my favorite season.  I love the red and the orange leaves the cool, crisp air, and best of all... the boots get brought out.  Fall is even more fun with a little gal to tote around and take to all the fun fall festivities.  We have loved autumn in Texas.  The weather is perfect.  Here is a few pics of all of our Fall happenings:

Flower Mound Pumpkin patch with The Colony Mommies Playgroup

 Seriously, this next one kills me... she is so stinkin' cute

 Haha... that bow... don't think I could have made it any bigger?

 The group



 Londyn learned a new trick that morning, crossing her fingers.  I think she was hoping we'd find a good pumpkin.  Well, after we visited the patch and looked at all the $25 pumpkins, we hit up the local wally mart for a $4 one.  

In between general conference we took a walk in a nature preserve park all bundled up. 


One of her three halloween costumes
 Grandpa Valenzuela came to visit one night on a work trip. Londyn sure loves her Grandpa.  It was so fun.  I wish we lived closer! m

WE visited dad at work and learned all about Life Insurance.  He took us on a lunch date afterwards.  

We took a trip to Utah (more pics of that to come) And we visited the witches at Gardner Village with both Grandmas.  It was so fun.  And quite the photo op.  







1 comment:

K+B said...

Londyn is SO cute!! I can't believe how big she's getting! And you look amazingly beautiful as always! Hope you're all doing well :)