Tuesday, April 24, 2012

2 Months! ... 25 days ago...


25 days ago, Londyn turned 2 months old. I am a little behind the ball here. I was waiting to make my blog private so I didn't miss anyone... and then a whole month went by. We have been busy busy though in the last month. Which I will blog about in 5 days when Londyn turns 3 months. Her 2nd month was so so fun though.

Here are her stats at 2 months:
Height: 23.75 inches, 86%
weight: 13 lbs. 13 inches 88%
head circumference: 16 inches, 94% yes my baby's got quite the nogen. :)



We were in Utah when she turned 2 months. Up until then, I was still a little scatter brained, nervous and everything else that comes along with a new baby. But we started actually venturing out into the real world. We took a trip to the mall and started really using our stroller. We also went with our friends up to Show Low to their cabin. That was so so fun. Londyn is such a good baby. We found out in her second month that she loves loves loves to get sung to, especially before bed. She cracked her first "real" smile at us. We actually got her to sleep on her back and not in her swing! That was after reading something on the Internet that she was just escaping death by sleeping in her swing those first 6 weeks. Oh the things I read. She also slept through the night for the first time!!!! Oh my word, I felt like a different woman. We both ran over to her bassinet to see if she was breathing. She most definitely was and very well rested. She continues to sleep through the night. I am a very lucky mama. She loves her baby Bjorn and often falls asleep in it while I'm trying to complete the daily house chore list. She is awesome in her car seat unless it is time to eat... she loves to eat. She started to get the rolls goin' on and she just couldn't be cuter. Every day gets more fun as we watch her grow and learn new things. It is amazing to watch her as she takes in this great big world. She loves to look out the window and see the sunlight and the trees. She loves going on walks and she loves looking at the dog Texas. It makes me have a whole new appreciation for life. Sometimes it's like I'm seeing this great big world for the first time again. I love it. She is such a blessing and a joy in our home. What did I ever do before she came?

Here's a few more pics from month 2. I'll update again soon! We've done so much this last month! Our first airplane ride, trip to Utah, the blessing, the first 12 hour car ride home, and Dad is graduating from Thunderbird... Stay tuned!

Londyn getting so big!
She got a play gym that she kicks with her feet and it plays music. She loves it.
She loves loves loves her bath!!! BEst part of the day for sure
Big chillin
She met Grampa for the first time up in Utah.
Uncle Matt stopped by on his way to Texas.
Londyn's first smile caught on camera. The morning that aunt lolo went into the MTC. Brightened mamma's day and grammy's for sure.
Our first outing to the mall.... nightmare... I'll write about the story later.
Our vaca to Showlow. Dad and Brian went snowboarding while all the girls stayed back at the cabin and chatted and had lots of naps.
So she wouldn't freeze up in Showlow. Cutest little mushroom head.
love this. A long day at church and this is what you get.
Our friend Capri made her grand entrance into this world. We love her. She is a doll.
Our first time to church. She was an angel the whole time....
But once we got home, she had had it with her Sunday dress!!!!!

more to come... We are so in love with our little gal!!

No comments: