Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Our little camera bug...


So... I was under the illusion (that I made up in my head) that my little baby girl and I were going to be playing dress up and taking pictures every day. I was pretty sure she was just going to want to be in big bows and cute little outfits and have a camera in her face. On the contrary... she does NOT! She actually hates having her picture taken. And I don't blame her. It's hard to
sit still and look pretty when you're so uncomfortable and there's at least 5 people watching.
But not TOO hard when you're just naturally beautiful and adorable. We had Londyn's picture taken a couple times. First in the hospital, I didn't even know they did that. We of course were suckered into buying the whole package... of course we wanted professional pictures of her when she was 2 days old. I also had a session with an adorable local photographer. If you live in Phoenix and want awesome pictures for a fantastic price, let me know, I'll give you her info. Londyn was not so happy for these. She was only 10 days old. Hates to be unswaddled, especially hates a bare bum, and does not like to be put into position. She would rather flail her
arms and legs about and cry. After a stressful (for me) hour and a half, we called it quits. I was worried we only got maybe 3 good ones, but she caught so so many good ones!!! You wouldn't even know that she was totally bugged. I love them! Doesn't she look like such a little girly girl?
And she hasn't even edited them yet... I did just a tad of color editing. They are awesome, we love them! Enjoy our little darling! Warning... another photo overload...

These first ones are the session when she is 10 days old. The second was in the hospital at 2 days old.

In the hospital:


3 comments:

Mary Staples said...

Congratulations! She's a cutie pie.

Callie said...

She is seriously so perfect! I hope you're enjoying every little snuggle while she's still so small. Congratulations!

NatBug said...

She is such a doll....I just love the pic of you two and her, the expression on Gabe's face with just her is so darling, you can tell he loves her. And those wings....to cute!