Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Christmas Festivities...


We had a wonderful Christmas this year! I think I could sit here for days and type about all the fun things we did. Instead, I'm just going to do a picture overload. And mind you, I didn't even get half the pictures I should have. We were having so much fun I guess, my camera never really left my purse. But here are a few...
These are from the awesome party we had with our friends at our place about a week before we left for Utah. We did dinner and games and a white elephant exchange... Along with the awesome ugly sweaters. So fun. We are so lucky to have such great friends here in Arizona!
We had the Yates 'n' Mates family Christmas Party a few days before Christmas. This has always been one of my most favorite Christmas traditions and I was so glad we were able to make it this year (We've missed the last 2!) We did the nativity, exchanged gift cards and played the infamous dice game. We loved it!
We braved the bitter cold to go see the zoo lights with my parents. It turned out to be a really fun night, especially after we filled our tummies with hot coco.


We definitely are not used to the cold. And had to take extreme caution when taking Tex on his nightly walk.
We had the most delicious food. My mom and Gabe's mom were amazing.
This is Christmas morning on our way to church. I decided after this pic that I wasn't too fond of prego pics anymore and my camera went in the purse for good. ;)

Like I said, I should have gotten way way more pics! I feel bad. I didn't get any with Laur Laur, all my girl friends I went to lunch with or the Valenzuela's. I seriously didn't even think about my camera after the first three days. It was an awesome Christmas though. We were up in Utah for 3 weeks and it was amazing to see everyone and spend the quality time that we missed. Next time I'll be a little better at documenting. :)

No comments: