Thursday, September 22, 2011

I'm back!!!

Yes, it is true, for the 2 people that may still check this thing... I am back!!!! To be honest, I've been completely overwhelmed by the thought of even trying to document our life for the last 6 months, let alone upload hundreds of pictures onto blogger. But with a lazy day off of work, I decided to tackle the task. Thank heavens for finally figuring out how to put my pics into collages too. Our life for the last 6 months has been CRAZY!!!! But, with the story in a nutshell....
Gabe did a study abroad for his MBA program at Thunderbird School of Global Management. (For those of you who want to know where he lives during the day). He studied in Prague in the Czech Republic for 6 weeks. I was lucky enough to get to tag along for the journey. It started off with a two week cruise across the Atlantic Ocean. That was not part of the studying though. That was just an awesome (and cheaper might I add) way to get from AZ to Europe. LOVED IT!!!!!! I would venture to say it was my favorite part of the whole trip. But How do you compare to two weeks of sun, fun, crazy amounts of yummy food, sleeping in, and visiting the Carribean, spain, Portugal and the Canaries. It was awesome! We finally got to Prague and Gabe started school. It was intense, super long days and all nighters of studying and projects. But somehow we managed to squeeze in a trip to Czesky Crumlov, Rome, and Budapest. The whole experience over seas was amazing. I learned so much about other countries and cultures. I am so grateful we were able to do it together too. Because of some minor details... (aka... a new baby on the way....!!!!) I was so so excited to get back to the U.S. of A.!!!! Love America. We ended the trip with a lay over in New York..... LOVED it!!!!! We were only there for seriously, 12 hours so we rushed around the city like crazies and we were even able to see Wicked!!!! Cross it off my bucket list. Another amazing birthday present from my husband. We loved our adventure and are happy now to be back home in AZ.... cooking my little gummy bear inside me! More to come on that!
Here are a few pics from the trip : (seriously, the cream of the crop from thousands of pics)

Cruisin' the Atlantic

Prague

Rome

NYC


1 comment:

Amanda said...

ABBS!!!!
So fun reading about the adventures you two have had! You guys are a gorgeous couple!!! I miss you tons!!! Seriously!!!