Sunday, March 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby... 28!


Today...

This handsome guy
TURNS 28!!

Happy Birthday My Love!

In March, 3 years ago, I sat in a class room as the most handsome guy I'd ever seen walked through the door. 9 days later, He kissed me. And left for a cruise for his 25th birthday. I sat around giddy for 5 days, wondering if I'd ever hear from Mr. Dreamy again.
I did.
And then I married him.
I can honestly say that life with Gabe gets better and better everyday.
My life is happy because he is in it.

I love who Gabe is. I love that he makes me laugh. I love that he is my very best friend. I love that he is confident. I love that he makes me feel confident. I love how much he loves me. I love that when I leave in the morning, I can't wait to see him again.
Life is good with Gabe.
I sure love you!


HaPpY BiRtHdaY My LoVe!!!

I can't wait for all of our upcoming adventures this year with you!
Enjoy the Ride Sweetie Pie!




3 comments:

Scott and Cassidy Cowley said...

You two are the cutest! I can't believe you ran a marathon. Amazing! You look fantastic! I want to hear more about your trip. You will definitely have to go to Italy ( i remember that was on your bucket list). I leave May 1st-9th. My parents friends went to Paris and said their highlight was this Fat Tire Bike Tour through Versaille. You ride beach cruisers and get to explore more of the gardens than on foot. We booked our hotels on bookings.com. We liked it because you can read the reviews. I'm so excited for you to go to Prague.

McCormick Family said...

Abby, you are so cute! I love looking at your blog you really are so pretty. How is AZ you are so lucky you are there especially when it snowing in April here!

Darren and Mandi said...

Sparky! My dear how are you?? I totally blog stalked and found you off Canyons blog. Your little family is adorable. I love seeing what you are up to and love the pics! You guys are so cute! Happy birthday to the hubs :) (Penguin)