Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Church Going Puppy Dog....

We woke up Sunday Morning after a long eventful weekend. Gabe said he was too tired to go to church that day. I reminded him how much I loved sitting next to him and holding his hand during meetings. Gabe insisted he was too tired (joking of course...) So I turned to Tex and asked him if he would like to join me at church. He gladly followed me back to the closet where I was going to pick out my outfit. I found a better outfit for Tex.
So... Off to church and Tex and I went.
Just Kidding.
Gabe and I went to church and enjoyed a wonderful Sunday.
Tex stayed at home and chewed his bone... In his sunday best! :)

2 comments:

Callen and Liz said...

Oh I love this! I want a puppy so, so badly. One day... Miss you, girl!

Unknown said...

Ha! Too cute!