Tuesday, August 3, 2010

We made it to Arizona



As far as life goes here in Arizona, we are loving it! We are pretty much all settled in, with a few pictures left to hang. We have been getting to know a lot of couples in the ward and around the neighborhood and they are all so nice, I feel so blessed to be where we're at. I also got a job! WAHOO! I am working full time at a place called Canyon Vista Dental. I love the people I work with and the Doctors are awesome. And the job comes with benefits which is pretty much like gold to us. You don't find to many dental assisting jobs with benefits. Its also really close to Gabe's school which will be nice if we decide to go to one car... (still deciding).
I also am loving the fact that one of my good girlfriends from Beta lives down here. And Meg and I have been to the pool, made some diet coke and yogurt runs, and have recently decided we are going to run a marathon in February. Wish us luck, we are going to need it. At least I am.
(I stole this pic of Megan's blog...)
All in all, life here in Arizona is wonderful and we are loving it. We are so happy we are here and life down the road a head looks pretty good!

1 comment:

K+B said...

Hooray for starting school!
Hooray for an awesome job WITH benefits!
Hooray for AZ!!
I'm glad everything is going well for you guys- we start orientation tomorrow, eek!