Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mmmm... Burgers...

I have to say, I had quite the birthday extravaganza. I turned the ripe old age of 24. Gabe was so sweet and made my birthday really into a birthday season. I couldn't have picked a better way to spend my birthday night than with my cute husband and a burger. I would honestly eat a hamburger everyday for the rest of my life. Problem is that I prefer not to weigh 400 lbs. But oh boy... we found quite the burger joint for my birthday. The Counter, my new favorite "Posh hamburger". Yes, I have different kinds of favorite hamburgers, ie: "Favorite fast food burger": Apollo, "Favorite restaurant burger": Fuddruckers, "Favorite classic burger": Hires, and "Favorite native to Cali burger": In 'n Out... Just to name a few. Anywho... Check out this burger... Happy Birthday to me!

Loving it...

My cutie pie.... and check out his burger... about the size of a small teenager's head.

Thank you to all who made my birthday so special. The cards, the phone calls, the FB posts, and the gifts. Wow. I felt like a rock star! Thank you, Thank you.
I'm going to continue growing old now...

No comments: