Saturday, March 6, 2010

What March looks like to us...

In regards to our last post... yes. We found something to do with our Saturday. Thank you Teddy for your comment on our last post. We took your advise chica... and we hit the beach. Texas loved it! And he was even playing and fetching sticks in the water. He also made friends with a big loving teddy bear rotwieller named Tyson. All the while Gabe and I ran around with Tex, sat back in our matching beach chairs and buried our feet in the sand.... it was the perfect day.

I can never get sick of hanging out with this handsome guy....

And I certainly can never get enough of this....


And I love hanging out with this little dude

I'm glad these boys have each other.... to tire one another out.


Nothin' beats relaxing with your toes in the sand. (or in Tex's case... your nose in the sand)


This is his guilty face, after he dug a whole underneath my chair until the chair tipped over... Thank you buddy.

And yes my fellow Utah friends... we are officially as cool as you are. We too can stuff our faces with Cafe Rio. And stuff our faces we did. They just opened a Cafe Rio in Lake Forest, just a few minutes from our house. We've been there a couple times now and you really can't beat it. I am forever hooked. Thank You, Cafe Rio, for following Gabe and I to California. We feel as if we can officially call it home, with you Cafe Rio, so close by.

The Opening of Cafe Rio in Lake Forest, CA!!!!

This weekend also marked 2 years since Gabe and I met. I know its silly to keep track of all that little stuff: the first time we met, our first date, the first kiss... but I do keep track. And not the least bit shamed.
On March 4, 2010, Gabe walked into class at the institute at the University of Utah, (lookin' all hott in his red sweatshirt and glasses) and changed my life forever. After class, a quick bite to eat at Hire's Big H and a fun, comfortable conversion was the beginning of something amazing. That night Gabe made me smile, he made me laugh, and he made me feel beautiful. And I couldn't wait to see him again...
Two years later,
He still makes me smile, still makes me laugh, He still makes me feel beautiful,
and I fall more in love with him everyday.
Here's to the last two years... and to the next forever...
(Gabe and Abby, Summer 2008)

No comments: