Friday, January 22, 2010

Our Christmas...

I know, I know.... way past due. But I thought I should at least put them on here. I wrote about our Christmas a few posts back. I could put a link here to direct you to that post, but I'm not that blog savvy... so you'll have to do the scrolling if you want to read about it. But since I only really look at pictures anyway, here are a few fun ones from Christmas. I didn't take a whole lot while we were there, I wish I had. We had so much fun though and loved spending time with our family!

Our Christmas 2009! We got awesome Utah shirts!

Can you tell how excited Eeyore, I mean Texas, is for his first Christmas?

The Spencer Girls on Christmas morning.

Christmas night at Grandpa Jack's house


Gabe made Arepas... So delish!

My husband is an awesome cook, I got so lucky!

My new career goal is to be the face of PAN... what do you think?

My love

After a night of dancing, Grandpa Jack made us fried Halibut and potatoes, SO YUMMY!

No comments: