Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Londyn visits Utah!


                
I did it!  I took my baby on the airplane.  I packed EVERYTHING up and we flew to Utah.  We went up for Londyn's blessing.  Gabe still had school and since I really had nothing going on, I went up a few... ok ten... days early.  It wasn't fun being away from dad for 10 days, but we did fill our time with lots of shopping, baby baths, and lots of naps.  We visited the new City Creek mall, which was awesome, along with the rest of the Salt Lake Valley.  Utah is so funny.  As soon as there is something new and trendy, EVERYONE is in it... including myself, but I just have to laugh.  We actually went three times.  It was so good for me to go to Utah.  I actually put my baby on a plane all by myself, went shopping, went to restaraunts.  I showed myself that we can actually have a life besides sitting on our couch watching the Today show and Live with Kelly.... and Friends, and How I met your mother.,... oh the list goes on. It was a great trip and I was so happy that my dad got to finally meet Londyn.  We also did her blessing there, but I'll write more about that in the next post.  It was an amazing day.  What a fun trip it was! Here are some pics, enjoy!


Wouldn't be a trip to Utah without sportin' our red!  Go utes!
My favorite part of the mall for sure... Harmons.  
Big chillin' at Nordstrom.  She was such good shopper, a girl after my own heart.
City Creek!  You can see how much L is enjoying it!

Celebrating 2 months in the tub... her favorite!!!!
The beautiful temple.  Salt Lake is so pretty!
WAiting in line for Rocky mt. chocolate.  Londyn's ticked because she didn't get any
Me and my belle
Loved spending the afternoon with Great Grammy and Grampa
With Grammy and Grampa
Lovin' on my Londyn Lu
Do you think her bow could get any bigger?
Is she not the cutest thing you've ever seen?
I was glad that she got to take full advantage of her fur in Utah.


We had a lovely easter after her blessing
Enjoying her loot that the Easter bunny brought her
Meeting Uncle Roman.  She was in love
With cute grandma Janice
Swinging with Grammy
Conference GNO at Nordstrom Bistro.  We were just missing sister LOLO
Conference snoozing.  Don't judge, you all know you've done it.  

No comments: