Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Utah Autumn...

A couple weekends ago, Gabe had a big career conference in California. I was planning on going with him, but after reading his insane schedule (up at 5 am... gone till past midnight...), I decided to pack up Tex and I and head to Utah. The two of us made the 11 1/2 hour drive, listening to old Tim Mcgraw and Faith Hill CD's and trying not to stop every 12 minutes to pee. Thank you baby in my belly :) It was worth the drive though! I got to spend a fun weekend with the fam! We jam packed the weekend full of yummy food, the new movie footloose, visiting in laws and grandparents, watching my cute cousin play little league football, and my dad was nice enough to babysit tex for the night while just us girls went to Park City. It was so fun to spend so much time with Laur. Usually she has a packed schedule full of friends and dates, but I told her she MUST clear her schedule for me. Ha, ha... It was so fun to have her all to myself! and Ah, It was so refreshing to see the leaves changing colors, one of the biggest things I miss living in the desert! The weekend went by way to fast! Thank you Mama and Dad and Laur for all the fun!
Here are a few pics from the trip. I am so sad... I can't find my camera charger. I seriously pride myself on always being able to find EVERYTHING! As my belly is growing bigger, I swear my mind is getting smaller. I can't remember ANYTHING!!!! So... here are some pics from the phone and stolen from my mom...


Our cute little matching cars!
The Beautiful leaves of Park City!

At Main Street Pizza and Noodles with the gals... such a fun night!


Cheering on cute Blake at his football game

And Tex... Not real super excited for the 11 hour drive ahead of him.

Such a fun trip!!! And Gabe's trip was a success! He rocked the career conference and set up a bunch of job interviews for post graduation. He's so awesome!


No comments: