Sunday, September 5, 2010

Welcome, Welcome!

Last weekend we had our first visitors! It was so fun! My parents drove down to see us in Arizona and spent the weekend with us! I cannot thank them enough. For a year and a half, about half of our wedding presents have been in storage. They loaded up Grandpa's Tahoe and drove all the way down. I loved unwrapping all my bowls, platters and dishes. It was so so fun! Then we spent all day Saturday looking for fabric so my mom could sew all my curtains. She is amazing. Thank you so so much mom!!!!! (I need to post some pics of our house!!!! Especially now that I have the cutest curtains!)
They stayed at their friend's beautiful vacation home in Scottsdale. We had a lot of fun hanging out by the pool, relaxing in the sun.
We shopped, ate yummy food, swam, relaxed, ate yogurt and sewed, sewed, sewed. It was so fun to have them down and show them around Phoenix. The weekend went WAY too fast.
Can't wait to have you down again!
Love you!

No comments: