Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

Happy Independence Day!
We loved our first 4th of July in Arizona. In fact we loved the first 4th of July Gabe and I have ever spent together. We have known each other for 3 of them now, but have always been in different places when the 4th rolls around. I have to say, I loved spending it with my husband best of all.
After our own little BBQ, Gabe and I headed up to Wet 'N Wild to see the fireworks. We parked our truck out in the field, sat in the bed of the truck with our pillows and blanket and played cards. I felt like I was in a country song.
I feel like a lucky girl sitting next to this guy.
And nothin' like stealing a kiss under the fireworks.



The next night was the actual 4th of July. We went and saw the fireworks with my cute friend Megan and her husband Devin. Thank you for holdin' a spot for us!



Happy Fourth!

2 comments:

Jodi and Jason said...

Abby! I found your blog! It is so cute. and I am so jealous of how beautiful you are in EVERY picture you take! Thanks again for coming over Saturday, we had a blast!

NatBug said...

Looks like a great 4th, I am glad that you got to hang out with
Megan!