Friday, November 13, 2009

Finally!!!!


I have FINALLY done it! Let me explain... When we first moved to California I set up a bunch of interviews to work as a dental assistant. I had been a dental assistant in Utah for about 5 years and thought of myself to be highly qualified... not the case apparently. Apparently in California you have to have a license to be a dental assistant, the RDA (registered dental assistant) license to be exact. I got to work. You would not believe the hoops California makes you jump through to get this license! But finally after 6 months, I took my last exam and passed! I am a California Registered Dental Assistant! After I passed the test, my cute husband Gabe took me out to an awesome dinner and we celebrated! No more dental tests for this girl! Let me know if you need me to polish your teeth....

No comments: