Saturday, August 23, 2008

Gabby....


It's official.  We are that couple, the bloggers.  I've gotta be honest.  We've had this blog up with our title and picture for a couple days now, and I just can't bring myself to write anything.  I don't really know what to write.  I read my friends blogs and they are so gosh darn cute and fun, and I am so interested with what they are doing.  I don't how interesting this will be to other people, but its fun.  And we came up with a good title, so we thought we had to start one.   Gaby,  The inspiration for our blog.  The combination of our two names, and we like to think that it would be our name if we were one of those lame celebrity couples, ya know... kinda like bennifer.  So here it is the official Gaby blog, I know you all are dying to keep up with what is going on in the life of the gabigail (another awesome name we came up with...).  But it will be fun to post some pics and keep in touch with everyone!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Yeah!!! I am so glad the blog is it! I will be checkin' it often, so you better post lots and lots of shush!! LOVE YOU!

AshleyS said...

cute blog, Abs! we are so happy for you guys. congrats on everything. call me if you ever need to chat. love ya.